Food52 has been flying just below the radar for the past few years — talk of the home brand happened mostly in irreverent tones while bent over a stunning serving bowl in a superstylish friend’s kitchen — and that’s how we liked it. After all, we didn’t want everyone to have easy access to its irresistible mix of unique decor and artisanal tabletop goodies. But then, Food52 paired up with Bloomingdale’s, that unparalleled arbiter of great taste, to curate a collection of home and entertaining essentials so fabulous we could no longer keep Food52 to ourselves. From a rich selection of stylish giftables under $100 to the perfect holiday entertaining accessories for your own home, the Bloomingdale’s x Food52 collaboration has everything you need for a stress-free holiday season. Check out our favorite picks ahead, then get to shopping on Bloomingdales.com and in person at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street Flagship store.
- Pregnant Catherine Giudici Lowe Is ‘Counting Down the Minutes’ Until She Needs Maternity Clothes
- The 1 Gift Any Stoner Will Love: A Mug With a Built-In Pipe — Yes, You Read That Right!
- Manson Family Cult Leader and Mass Murderer Charles Manson Dies at 83
- Frankie Muniz Breaks Down as He Praises DWTS’ Witney Carson for Helping Him ‘Face My Fears’
- Koala at Steve Irwin’s Zoo Gets a Pirate-Themed Cast After He Loses an Eye in a Car Accident