One of the best aspects of a show like Stranger Things is that there are levels to each of the characters. You’ll pick up something new or heartbreaking every single time you rewatch a season. And now that we’ve plowed our way to the end of season two, there’s even more depth to each one of the residents in Hawkins, Indiana. Take Sheriff Hopper for instance, who’s expertly played by David Harbour. While you may have been more enamored by his good looks and epic dance moves in the newest installment, there’s something much smaller about his character that provides a large dose of insight: his bright blue bracelet.
- We Tried It: Skin Inc’s Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light
- These Are the 9 Types of Moms You Meet on Thanksgiving Day
- How Kate Middleton Is Making Her Own Rules For Her Life as a Royal
- Beyoncé’s Skintight Green Dress Won Her the Title of “Sexiest Wedding Guest Ever”
- Kailyn Lowry Announces She’s Writing An Emotional Book For Third Son Lux Russell