Kate Moss played disco ball at British Vogue’s December Issue party on Tuesday night in head-to-toe sequins. The fashion chameleon sported a bejeweled beret and a wealth of enthusiasm as she and her date, boyfriend Count Nikolai von Bismarck, celebrated the start of new editor-in-chief Edward Enninful’s tenure at the magazine. British Vogue’s December issue sees model Adwoa Aboah gracing the cover, and Kate was spotted chatting up the model, as well as cozying up to Manolo Blahnik and sharing a dance with chef and model Lorraine Pascale. We can always count on Miss Moss to bring the party!
- I Shop For a Living — and These Are the 13 Things I’d Positively Love to Buy This Week
- Kevin Hart and wife Eniko Parrish Take Newborn Son Kenzo Home After Just a Night in Hospital
- Beyoncé Wishes You a Happy ‘Holidayoncé’ With New Line of (Not So) Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Man Living on Disability Becomes an Overnight Millionaire after Selling an Old Blanket For $1.5M
- 14 Celebrity Feuds That Left Us Thoroughly Shook in 2017