Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling should have known they were in for a hilarious interview right off the bat when they sat down with This Morning’s Alison Hammond in London this week while promoting their new film, Blade Runner 2049. After she admitted to never having seen the original movie, Ryan said, “I appreciate your candor,” before laughing and opening up a miniature bottle of alcohol. Between Harrison’s dry sense of humor and Alison’s over-the-top laughter, the interview left everyone passing around whiskey by the end. The video has since gone viral and it’s easy to understand why. Watch it in its entirety above. We guarantee it’ll make your day.
- Read JFK’s Handwritten Note to the Grieving Widow of Rudolf Anderson, the Only Casualty of the Cuban Missile Crisis
- Harvey Weinstein Allegedly Acting HORRIBLY At Sex Addiction Rehab!
- 6 Easy Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Celebs
- Harvey Weinstein Is in Treatment — But Defiant Mogul Is ‘Not Listening to Anyone,’ Says Source
- Yep, Selena Gomez Wore Actual PJs in Public — and Yep, She Rocked Them