We’re starting to prep for Fall with the best way we know how: by shopping. And one of the easiest ways to get your wardrobe ready is by investing in trendy and transitional picks that are a breeze to wear. Skirts are versatile pieces that work year round, but this season, try something new and spice up the basic skirt by trying a leather version. You can take them from the office or out for dinner because they match with boots, heels, and even sneakers. Check out top picks that belong in your closet this year.
- Read JFK’s Handwritten Note to the Grieving Widow of Rudolf Anderson, the Only Casualty of the Cuban Missile Crisis
- Harvey Weinstein Allegedly Acting HORRIBLY At Sex Addiction Rehab!
- 6 Easy Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Celebs
- Harvey Weinstein Is in Treatment — But Defiant Mogul Is ‘Not Listening to Anyone,’ Says Source
- Yep, Selena Gomez Wore Actual PJs in Public — and Yep, She Rocked Them