Back in 1974, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre introduced us to one of the most violent and horrifying villains ever. Now, more than 40 years later, there’s no question as to why it’s one of the best horror movies of all time. There’s also no question as to why there have been half a dozen different iterations of the story over the years: this killer is just that iconic. This year, yet another chapter is being layered into the Texas Chain Saw mythology. In Leatherface, we’re going to learn all about the beginnings of a monster when the movie hits theaters Oct. 20. And, well, if the first full-length trailer is any indication, things are going to get dicey. Pun intended.
- Deadpool 2′s Zazie Beetz Mourns Loss of Her Stunt Double Joi ‘SJ’ Harris
- Relive the Moment Bette Midler Dusted Off Her Winifred Sanderson Costume From Hocus Pocus
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Surprises Son Kash With a Pit Bull Puppy Four Months After Dog Attack
- Jason Momoa Is a Proud “Aqua Papa” on Set With His Tattooed Kids
- 19 of the Best Sports Bras For Big Busts