Back in 1974, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre introduced us to one of the most violent and horrifying villains ever. Now, more than 40 years later, there’s no question as to why it’s one of the best horror movies of all time. There’s also no question as to why there have been half a dozen different iterations of the story over the years: this killer is just that iconic. This year, yet another chapter is being layered into the Texas Chain Saw mythology. In Leatherface, we’re going to learn all about the beginnings of a monster when the movie hits theaters Oct. 20. And, well, if the first full-length trailer is any indication, things are going to get dicey. Pun intended.
- Ranch-Flavored Floss and 16 More Totally Necessary Gifts For Ranch Dressing Connoisseurs
- Make the “Blooming Marshmallow” Everyone’s Been Talking About at Home!
- Former Trump Campaign Coordinator Pleads Guilty to Child Sex Trafficking
- Pregnant Khloé Kardashian Glows in a See-Through Top and Oversized Sweater in New Snap
- Sophie Turner & Joe Jonas Toast To Their Engagement With Tequila