Back in 1974, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre introduced us to one of the most violent and horrifying villains ever. Now, more than 40 years later, there’s no question as to why it’s one of the best horror movies of all time. There’s also no question as to why there have been half a dozen different iterations of the story over the years: this killer is just that iconic. This year, yet another chapter is being layered into the Texas Chain Saw mythology. In Leatherface, we’re going to learn all about the beginnings of a monster when the movie hits theaters Oct. 20. And, well, if the first full-length trailer is any indication, things are going to get dicey. Pun intended.
- Rachel Bilson’s Dating History Is Short and Sweet, Just Like She Is
- Hillary Clinton Calls Trump’s UN Speech ‘Dark & Dangerous’ While Dubbing Herself the ‘Paula Revere’ of Russian Meddling
- The First Footage of Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider Reboot Is Here
- When It Comes to Taylor Swift’s Pop Career, Jake Gyllenhaal Knows It “All Too Well”
- A Costco Food Court Employee Reveals They Miss That Beloved Berry Smoothie, Too