Invisalign is not for the faint of heart. It will challenge your commitment, stamina, and self-confidence. It takes what feels like a bazillion years to complete. It has a million annoying components . . . and yet, it does offer one huge payoff: perfectly straight teeth. Those with Invisalign will agree that these 15 problems come up on the regular during your treatment. And you know what makes suffering through something a tad bit better? Knowing you’re not alone.
- Rachel Bilson’s Dating History Is Short and Sweet, Just Like She Is
- Hillary Clinton Calls Trump’s UN Speech ‘Dark & Dangerous’ While Dubbing Herself the ‘Paula Revere’ of Russian Meddling
- The First Footage of Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider Reboot Is Here
- When It Comes to Taylor Swift’s Pop Career, Jake Gyllenhaal Knows It “All Too Well”
- A Costco Food Court Employee Reveals They Miss That Beloved Berry Smoothie, Too