June 27, 1970: Pink Floyd performed “Atom Heart Mother” for the first time and Led Zeppelin and Jefferson Airplane appeared at The Bath Festival in England. Concertgoers were able to buy tickets for $1.72, which with inflation is only $10.19.
- Pregnant Catherine Giudici Lowe Is ‘Counting Down the Minutes’ Until She Needs Maternity Clothes
- The 1 Gift Any Stoner Will Love: A Mug With a Built-In Pipe — Yes, You Read That Right!
- Manson Family Cult Leader and Mass Murderer Charles Manson Dies at 83
- Frankie Muniz Breaks Down as He Praises DWTS’ Witney Carson for Helping Him ‘Face My Fears’
- Koala at Steve Irwin’s Zoo Gets a Pirate-Themed Cast After He Loses an Eye in a Car Accident