June 24, 1901: The first major exhibition of Pablo Picasso’s artwork opens at a gallery on Paris’ rue Lafitte, a street known for its prestigious art galleries.
- N.Y.C. Mom Who Smothered Toddler Son in Restaurant Bathroom Sentenced to 18 Years: ‘I Am Sorry’
- True Blood Star Rutina Wesley Announces Engagement to Girlfriend Chef Shonda
- Bob Weinstein Used Personal Bank Account to Pay Hush Settlements To Harvey’s Accusers
- CBS Fires Charlie Rose After 8 Women Accuse Him of Sexual Harassment: Reports
- You Need to Watch Pink’s Stunning Music Video With Channing Tatum Until the Very End