Hilary Duff recently announced her engagement to the Edmonton Oiler’s Hockey Player, Mike Comrie. I figured he was a good catch when I heard that he had bought her a Mercedes Benz as a birthday present. Then I heard that her engagement ring is worth a whopping one million dollars and that the two were planning on purchasing a $10 million dollar house. I know he’s a hockey player and all, but that still seems a little extreme. Well it turns out that Mr. Comrie is an heir to The Brick fortune, a lucrative Canadian company that sells home furnishings.
- Dwayne Johnson Can’t Wait to Raise a Third Daughter: ‘Bring on the Estrogen!’
- Adam Driver Fell For His Wife Way Before Making It Big in Hollywood
- The Office’s Angela Kinsey and On-Screen Husband Rainn Wilson Reunite to Make Vegan Brownies
- Roy Moore’s Horse Inspired The Parody Twitter Account We Never Knew We Needed
- George & Amal Clooney Pass Out Headphones to Fellow Passengers on Flight with 6-Month-Old Twins